履歷表要先寫 ...... 摘錄自 劉慧如老師主編 劉慧如老師與王筱筑老師合著 "英語不會太難，從生活出發就好" 一本增進基礎生活英文、全民英檢初級到中級的英文書。
Stella was trying to write up her resume and she asked Cindy for some advice.
After reading Stella's resume,Cindy thought she's doing quite a good job,
but she saw a blank in her resumewhich bothered her.
Stella explained that she wanted to include a school science project group
she participated in but she didn't know the English name of that project and competition.
Cindy was certain that including that would definitely impress the interviewer, so she was going to find out for her.
Since neither of them was sure if they could get the information, they decided they could go to their teacher for help if necessary.
史黛拉正嘗試寫她的履歷表, 她要求仙蒂給她一些建議. 在讀了史黛拉的履歷之後, 仙蒂覺得她做的不錯, 但是她在她的履歷表裡看到一個空白處,
這使她很困擾, 史黛拉解釋 她想把一個她參加過的學校科學計畫加進來 但是她不知道這個計畫還有競賽的英文名稱
仙蒂非常確信 把它放在裡面一定會增加面談者的印象 所以她要替她找出答案 因為她們兩個都不確定是否可以得到這則資訊
所以決定 如果必要的話 她們會去找她們的老師求助
- Would you go and _________ someone else? I'm in the middle of something and i have no time for you.
- If you want to ______________someone, you must watch out your manner.
- I don't think we can __________ that many chapters for the exam because we only have three weeks left.
- Please don't take this as a ____________, though I'm pretty cofident that I'll beat you.
- Sam said he has some ____________ about the researchyou're working on, so you may want to give him a call.
- How did Cindy think about Stella's resume?
- Why did Cindy want to help Stella find out the English name of the prgject and competition?
- Who did they plan to ask for help if they couldn't find the information?
- What is the relationship of Cindy and Stella ?
- What did Cindy think about Stella's suggestion?