1. Would you go and __bother__ someone else? I'm in the middle of something and i have no time for you.
2. If you want to __impress____someone, you must watch out your manner.
3. I don't think we can __include___ that many chapters for the exam because we only have three weeks left.
4. Please don't take this as a __competition__, though I'm pretty cofident that I'll beat you.
5. Sam said he has some __information___ about the researchyou're working on, so you may want to give him a call.
1. How did Cindy think about Stella's resume?
中譯 : 仙蒂覺得史黛拉的履歷如何?
Reference Answer: She thought it was pretty good.
2. Why did Cindy want to help Stella find out the English name of the prgject and competition?
中譯 : 為什麼仙蒂要幫史黛拉把這個計畫及競賽的英文名稱找出來?
Reference Answer: Because Cindy thought it would help her impress the interviewer.
3. Who did they plan to ask for help if they couldn't find the information?
中譯 : 如果她們不能找到資訊的話, 她們計畫要找誰求助呢?
Reference Answer: They planned to ask their teacher for assistance.
4. What is the relationship of Cindy and Stella ?
中譯 : 仙蒂與史黛拉的關係是甚麼?
Reference Answer: They are cousins.
5. What did Cindy think about Stella's suggestion?
中譯 : 史黛拉覺得仙蒂的建議怎樣?
Reference Answer: She liked her suggestion.