叫小孩別再玩電腦，該出門了要怎麼說 ...... 摘錄自 劉慧如老師主編 劉慧如老師與王筱筑老師合著 "英語不會太難，從生活出發就好" 一本增進基礎生活英文、全民英檢初級到中級的英文書。
家庭生活現場情境篇 情境1. 停止玩電腦遊戲了
Jack is from a loving family. He lives in an old apartment with his parents and two sisters.
Both of his parents work. His father works in a bank and his mother is an elementary school teacher.
In the morning, Jack's father takes Jack and his sisters to school.
Jack's mother teaches in the elementary school across from their house, so she just walks to work.
Jack's mother finishes work at four o'clock and she cooks dinner.
The best time of a day is when everybody is home and they enjoy the great meal at the dinner table.
. loving 溫暖的; 有愛的
. apartment 公寓
. parents 雙親
. bank 銀行
. elementary school 小學
. school teacher 學校老師
. across from 對面
. meal 餐點
1. being a __________________ person, Janet reaches out to people who need help.
2. Do you have a __________________ account? If not, please open one for us to transfer your salary.
3. Did you see the person standing __________________ us? He's my cousin.
4. We're going to move into our new __________________ and my sister and I are so excited because we will have our own bedroom.
5. If you want to lose weight, you have to quit the habit of eating big __________________ in the evening.
1. How many people are there in your family?
2. What do you enjoy doing with your family?
3. How do you go to school in the morning?
4. What does your father do?
5. Does your mother cook every day?